Monday, September 21, 2009

New Web Gallery



I've set up a new gallery on skreened.com. It is a site devoted strictly to Tees and they print on only "ethically" produced clothing. Above is my first Tee, Flying Hooves, but there will be many more designs to come.
You can reach my Gray Horse Designs Gallery at skreened.com by clicking HERE.

I will also soon be designing my 2010 calendars which will be available on cafepress.com, zazzle.com and redbubble.com. Other custom design items may soon be available in my etsy.com shop as well. All of the addresses for those shops are clickable in the right hand collumn. I will post an announcement here when all of the new items and art work are available.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If I Could Fly

If I Could Fly
The wind of heaven is that which flows between a horse's ears.