Friday, November 5, 2010

New FaceBook Fan Page

I have no idea why I didn't think of doing this before. Afterall, grayhorsedesigns.com and this blog are the hub for all of my other sites, blogs, and facebook pages. So, why hadn't I thought to have a separate FaceBook fan page for Gray Horse Designs? Well I remedied that yesterday and I've created a new GHD fan page on FaceBook. Check it out and please, "like" me.:)
Also there have been several new posts over on Danny's blog and in case you don't already know, I'm giving away a free print (12x16 or Two 8x10.5 of your choice) to one of Danny's fans. All you have to do to be entered is to "like" Danny's facebook page or "follow" his blog. A winner's name will be drawn on December 15th!


No comments:

Post a Comment

If I Could Fly

If I Could Fly
The wind of heaven is that which flows between a horse's ears.