Monday, November 7, 2011

Christmas Cards for 2011

Blue

Green (edges are scalloped)

Personalized - Gold

Gold (edge will be scalloped)
My Christmas card design for this year. It is a boutique card, one sided with a die cut, scalloped edge (you can barely see the edge pattern in this mockup...all of the dark edge will be cut away.) It will be one sided with a hole threaded with ribbon for hanging. It comes with envelopes and orders of 25 or more can be personalized(example below.) There will also be a discount for orders of 15 or more of the same variation (color). It is going to the printers today for my preview sample and should be available in my Etsy store by the end of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If I Could Fly

If I Could Fly
The wind of heaven is that which flows between a horse's ears.