Friday, March 30, 2012

Facebook Updates

Yesterday was a busy day for me. It started with an escaped horse, Mouse (the original gray horse :) and ended with my tax files finally being restored after either my computer or software (still not certain which one to blame) ate an entire days worth of work. Luckily, the receipts were still sorted so I put them into the computer much faster this time and I also remembered to SAVE. In between those two adventures, I managed to design new banners for my Facebook "fan" pages. The new Timeline format allows for a personalized banner or as they call it, cover photo, at the top of each page. Tomorrow, all pages, both personal and fan, will automatically switch over to the new format so I had no time to waste or I'd have an empty spot at the top of my pages.

These are the banners that I came up with for each of my business pages. I'm very pleased with all of them. What do you think?

Gray Horse Designs (my base page, base businesss, that encompasses all of the others):
LINK To page







Sande Elkins (I wanted one that used my name so that those that only know me that way could find me.):
LINK
I love this photo of Django.






S. Elkins ~ Folk Art (When I finally get my workshop and studio space finished, I will be adding any equine sculpture I do to my Gray Horse Designs gallery on Etsy.com but all other sculpture will be going into the S. Elkins ~ Folk Art gallery and will be featured on this Facebook page and accompanying blog.):
LINK
The mermaid worked perfectly for the banner because of her length and I love this funky font I found to do the title. It fits to a capital T.




The Tennessee Equestrian (As many of you know, this project has been in the works for a while. I hope that I can finally bring it to fruition this year with an e-zine and possibly a print version to accompany the already popular Facebook page and group, Tennessee Horse Owners and Businesses.):
LINK

No comments:

Post a Comment

If I Could Fly

If I Could Fly
The wind of heaven is that which flows between a horse's ears.