Saturday, September 29, 2012

New Website and Updated Storefront

At the beginning of this week, I wasn't too happy with my choice in web hosts. I went for a savings and at first it looked like I'd ended up buying that proverbial "pig in a poke" but after a few frustrating days using their web building program instead of my own, I'm not only satisfied with my site, I'm overjoyed with parts of it...namely the built in slide show! WhooHoo!

I can't share the slide show here but I can give you a link so you can check it out! SLIDE SHOW
While you're there, check out the entire new website and let me know what you think.  The new website domain is, sandeelkinsart.com.

I've also totally updated my Etsy Storefront.

And a new Facebook page (click the image for link) that encompasses all of my shops, blogs, and lines.  Like the site, too...I need more than 28 fans:)

There's also lots of news, new treasuries and the like on the GHD Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If I Could Fly

If I Could Fly
The wind of heaven is that which flows between a horse's ears.