Saturday, March 21, 2009

 I shot all of these photos on the vernal equinox, March 20th, 2009...which was also the first day of Spring! It was a beautiful day but I got a very late start...which is common with me, unfortunately:)...and so I was shooting at a time of day that I usually avoid. I still am pleased with most of the shots. Part of these were shot at Ten Oaks Stables and are photos of both stable owner, Vickie Boling's horses, boarder Julie's lovely Arabian Cash and also one of one of Cherie and Don Oswald's Rocky Mountain Horses. There are also several of my two favorite subjects, my own horses, Mouse and Brandy. I hope you enjoy this little video. The beautiful music is Last Night of a Thousand Years which was written and is performed by my extremely talented friend, Nori Bucci. Check out Nori's website here. She is an artist as well as a composer and musician. I, of course, especially love her exquisite and sensitive drawings of horses but all of her work is wonderful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If I Could Fly

If I Could Fly
The wind of heaven is that which flows between a horse's ears.