Saturday, November 14, 2009

Benefit for Jenny Rogers

I will be donating two matted and framed prints to a silent auction being held in conjunction with a benefit chili lunch for Jenny Rogers, a young mother who was diagnosed with a very aggressive form of breast cancer while she was pregnant and who also has been unemployed for most of 2009 and the cancer and pregnancy. The benefit is being held at the First Baptist Church of Philadelphia, TN, tomorrow, Sunday, November 15th, 2009. I hope you can attend. There is no charge for the lunch but you're being asked to donate what you can. It's a good cause and should be lots of fun and you might even go home with a great auction buy! There are many businesses and services in the area who are donating to the auction. The two prints I am donating will be my favorite shot of Mouse which is shown to the right and At Play in the Fields of the Lord which, I believe, is also on this blog.
Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If I Could Fly

If I Could Fly
The wind of heaven is that which flows between a horse's ears.