Monday, November 30, 2009

Calendars & Cards





I've designed several new calendars for 2010. There are lots of brand new images and photos as well as a few old favorites tossed in because I love them so much. These are currently available in my redbubble.com shop and my zazzle.com shop. I also have designed one independently which will be available on lulu.com (top image/preview).

I've also set up a shop at Greeting Card Universe. Most of my designs are still awaiting approval but should be ready to purchase within the next week. I only have six designs posted so far but will be adding more. Most are images from my photography but seasonal cards will be available.


No comments:

Post a Comment

If I Could Fly

If I Could Fly
The wind of heaven is that which flows between a horse's ears.