Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Our two new boys:) Django is the black one. He's also Mouse's baby and we call him Baby Boy most of the time....right now, he just answers to food, lol. He's seven years old and LOVES attention. His real name is Sensational Boy J. The sorrel, we are calling Rowdy and I'll explain why later. Red Rowdy Boy's papered name is Sensational n' Honey; both he and Django have the same sire but he and Mouse have the same dam or mother. Rowdy is ten years old and a sensational trail horse but a bit of a tool on the ground...we will adjust:) He finally came up to me last night uninvited and let me pet him. We are making progress. Django on the other hand is like a puppy dog; you don't have to ask twice if he wants a rub down....or, just like his mama, a treat, lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

If I Could Fly

If I Could Fly
The wind of heaven is that which flows between a horse's ears.