Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Etsy Treasury

I sell my prints on a site called etsy.com. It is such a fun site full of some very imaginative and creative people. One of the fun things they do is to allow members to put together "treasuries." All treasuries must follow a certain theme which the creator determines. Some are based on a pattern; my print Seeing Spots was in one called Seeing Spots a week ago and everything including, Rocky, the horse in my photo was spotted. Some are based on color; I had one featured in a treasury like that a few weeks ago right after I first joined the site. I'm so pleased to say that Once in a Dream(shown below/right on this page) has been featured today in a treasury called Insomnia!!! Isn't that fun? Check it out because they only stay up for about a week or less unless they are featured on the home page. And check out Etsy; I think you will like it. 
Late breaking news!...very late considering that it is just 4:30 a.m. here or would that be early?...Anyway:),  another photo, Rainy Days and Mondays, has been included in an Etsy treasury, Treasury West. It is another gorgeous compilation and I'm truly honored to be included. 
Rainy Days and Mondays(Once in a Dream below right)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If I Could Fly

If I Could Fly
The wind of heaven is that which flows between a horse's ears.