Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Two Top Tens!!

I belong to a site called Red Bubble. It is a place to display and sell your favorite and best art work and photography. There are many different groups on the site which hold competitions/challenges which are then voted on by their membership. I recently entered my first two challenges and I finished in the top ten in both of them! It may not be a win but I'm still so happy and honored to be included with the fantastic work which was entered. The first image below, I just found out this morning, placed in the top ten of a challenge for sunrise silhouettes in the Mornings and Evenings, Sunbeams and Storms group.  And Heavenly Light, the second image, finished in the top ten of Animals in the Fog challenge in the Shots in the Fog group.

 
Now, I'd better go feed those poor horses who are probably extremely peeved at me for being over an hour late on this frigid morning. Time to brave the cold! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If I Could Fly

If I Could Fly
The wind of heaven is that which flows between a horse's ears.