Monday, January 19, 2009

So Honored

As I told you all a few days ago, I've finally joined the 21st century and gotten my own facebook page. Honestly, I've been on the internet for at least 15 years and I'm just now getting around to doing something that it seems has become an American tradition or maybe requirement. All joking aside, I signed up there mainly to try to network for my biz and do a little marketing as well but I got an unexpected surprise and benefit which was connecting with old friends that I haven't seen since high school. One of those friends was Daryl Lunsford. Daryl and I actually grew up a block from each other in the tiny town of Loudon where I still live...at least on the outskirts of town. Daryl says that my husband, Steve, is his oldest friend...or at least the one he's known the longest.:-)  Daryl has traveled far from our little burg and now lives in Illinois in a wonderful house which is over a hundred years old and has an actual carriage house! Daryl is also and has always been a very talented musician. He was looking through my photos that I'd posted on facebook yesterday and he told me that he started hearing music in his head. He composed a song last night that is just so beautiful and even though I'm not lucky enough to be able to think in music as Daryl does, I do see and feel  in this amazing and lovely piece of music, the beauty and serenity of the Tennessee valley in which I live. He has captured so much. What a talented man he is and how honored and humbled I am that my photos inspired him to compose such an incredible piece of music. I put some photos with it this morning and made a little movie for everyone to enjoy. Please, let me know what you think; I know that you'll love it............................ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If I Could Fly

If I Could Fly
The wind of heaven is that which flows between a horse's ears.