Saturday, January 31, 2009

Limited Edition Valentine Card


I just posted this limited edition (50) Valentine Card on Etsy. The photo is 4x6 and printed with the same archival inks and fine, glossy photography paper(HP) as my prints. It is applied to a 5x7 white card. I've left the inside blank so that you may add your own message. Envelopes are included. Each card will be signed, dated and numbered (*/50). Check out the card on Etsy here.
If you are local, I will knock off shipping charges but you must buy directly from me not through Etsy since I can't change that. Just call and I can take your order over the phone. 
Also, those that buy directly from me can get a quantity discount of $2.00 per card for ordering more than one. This is only for pick up or hand delivery.
The featured print was a discovery and a bit of surprise for me. I was playing with the image which I sometimes do when I need to relax and relieve stress. This shot is from our one "snow" this year here in East Tennessee and I'd thought I'd convert it to black and white. But then I decided to isolate the background and play with the color. I was happily surprised when I managed to get this lovely gold color. I called the original print (before snow-hearts and lettering were added), All That Glistens. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If I Could Fly

If I Could Fly
The wind of heaven is that which flows between a horse's ears.